Finally the wait is over – Flipkart’s Myntra acquires Jabong in $70 million
Extra 10% Off On CitiBank Cards On Flipkart During Eid Festival
Under the Offer Citibank, N.A. (“Citi”) Credit and Debit Card holders except Corporate Credit Card (“Customers”) are eligible for the following:
* 10% Cashback with Citi Credit and Debit Cards issued in India on transactions on flipkart.com, m.flipkart.com & mApp.
* The Offer is valid from July 06, 2016 (00:00 Hours) to July 08, 2016 (23:59 Hours), (“Offer Period”).
* Offer is applicable on a minimum transaction amount of INR 5999.
* Add on cards will be treated as separate cards.
* This Offer is valid for maximum Cashback of INR 1750 per card during the Offer Period.
Offer Details : http://www.flipkart.com/citi-bank-offer
Flipkart Vs Snapdeal On Big Billion Day – Newspaper Ad fight
Today, 13 october 2015 when flipkart goes live with its Big Billion Days Sale, Snapdeal has taken the newspaper front full pages slot in advance. check this out how the 2 giant eCommerce are fighting for the Advertisement. Snapdeal also took amazon slightly which no one has noticed .
Top 10 Websites & Mobile Apps For Online Grocery in India
However, Top 3 players are Grofers, Peppertap & Bigbasket. Indian Online shopping market is growing days over days & online grocery is the only place where people repeats their orders at least a week.
List of Top Affordable Online Shopping Sites in India
Comprehensive list of Top 5 Sites from India where you can shop online at affordable prices with best range of products available online with cash on delivery options.
- Yepme.com : Yepme where you can buy Shoes at Rs 299, clothes at rs 199, accessories at rs 99, The only Cheapest option for clothing, famous among youth and Indians who always go for affordable shopping.
- Shopclues.com: Here You can Shop Online for Mobile Phones, Laptops, Home Appliances, Electronics, Fashion, Shoes and Home & Kitchen products at the lowest Prices.
- Paytm.com: Paytm is now becomes another hub for Online Shopping for Mobile Phones, Home Décor, Bags, Shoes & Clothing for Men & Women with maximum cash back as paytm wallet.
- Jabong.com : Jabong claims to brings India the most fashionable footwear, clothing and accessories from around the world. This again comes with daily offers, sale with maximum options to buy cheap clothes.
- Zovi: Here you can do Online Shopping for Footwear, Apparels – Shirts, Jeans, T Shirts & Fashion Accessories. Famous in cheap men shirts across India.
Flipkart Vs Snapdeal Vs Paytm Vs Amazon Vs Yepme : Shoes & Footwear ( All Offers At one Place)
Want to compare the prices, quality & service of all the top Indian shopping sites. Coupon Candy brought up all the Shoes offer at one place so you can compare the price range as well as the look and feel of their landing pages. Check out all these as below:
- Flipkart Shoes Offer Page
- Snapdeal Shoes Offer Page
- Paytm Shoes Offer Page
- Yepme Shoes Offer Page
- Amazon Shoes Offer Page
- Flipkart is known for the fastness and the quick shipping of your product.
- Fast shipping.
- Lacking in terms of returns & cancellations.
- No mobile site only app.
- Snapdeal is now improving and doing good in fashion segment and is delivering the products on time.
- Too much Cashback. Enough for re consider another shopping.
- Paytm is still lacking in terms of service and the fastness.
- Limited number of brands and limited varieties. Cashback is in terms of wallet amount.
- Yepme is known for their cheapest affordable range and are #1 in cheap range of shoes.
- affordable and varieties.
- Lacking in service but people are happy using 1 shoe for 6 months.
- No other brands only Yepme as their own brands.
- No brand loyalty.
- Awesome Returns.
- Free pickup with no question asked.
- International name.
- Bad design of website.
- Messed up the products and categorization on Indian version of desktop site.
Top 10 online shopping websites Based in Delhi/Gurgaon
Below is the list of Top 10 online shopping websites who have their head office in Delhi/Gurgaon NCR Region India. (List is updated on july 22 2015)
#BigAppShoppingDays from Flipkart are right around the corner. Trending with #AchhaKiya
Plabita Borthakur who recently Acted in Paytm Ad, now played a cute girl again in Flipkart New TV AD launched in June 2015 for their new TV AD Campaign. Watch The Video Ad Below-
Do you Like The Video with Plabita Borthakur in this Flipkart TV AD? Comment & Share 🙂
List of Best Online shopping Websites in India
- Flipkart – Flipkart.com which started as a book seller is now becomes the most famous Online Shopping in India. Flipkart mostly sells Mobile Phones, Televisions, Books, Digital Cameras, Laptops, Watches, & Clothing. Launched in 2007 is now become India’s leading marketplace with over 20 million products across 70+ Categories.
- Snapdeal – Snapdeal is India’s leading online marketplace featuring best offers on products & services offered by vendors across India. Snapdeal has become India’s largest mobile commerce firm with 40 million users, the largest mobile transactions base for any company.
- Amazon – (Amazon.in for online shopping in india) whose vision is to be Earth’s most customer centric company; to build a place where people can come to find and discover virtually anything they want to buy online. Amazon.in is only made for Online Shopping in India where you can Buy mobiles, laptops, cameras, books, watches, apparel, shoes and e-Gift Cards. Amazon also offers Free Shipping & Cash on Delivery.
- Jabong – Jabong.com is a young and vibrant company that aims to provide good quality branded products. Jabong.com caters to the fashion needs of men, women and kids across footwear, apparel, jewellery and accessories.
- Myntra – Myntra.com is a one stop shop for all your fashion and lifestyle needs. Being India’s largest e-commerce store for fashion and lifestyle products, Myntra.com aims at providing a hassle free and enjoyable shopping experience to shoppers across the country with the widest range of brands and products on its portal. The brand is making a conscious effort to bring the power of fashion to shoppers with an array of the latest and trendiest products available in the country.
- Yepme – Yepme.xom which is famous for their cheap middle range of men shoes, claims to be the India’s biggest & first online fashion brand, which services over 1000 cities monthly as against most offline retail fashion brands, which service only 75 cities. Yepme now delivers close to 500,000 units to its customers every month. With a fan following of over 6 million on Facebook, Yepme.com has created benchmarks in the online fashion industry.The company has built its business around the Fast Fashion Model on the lines of leading global peers. The talented team of in house designers hand-picked from the top design institutes operates on high agility to curate fresh and new designs on an everyday basis.
- Zivame – Zivame is India’s No 1 lingerie destination, liberating and empowering you with a world of choices to explore. Featuring 5000 styles in 100 sizes from 50 brands, Zivame caters to every woman’s unique need. We believe good lingerie is for everyone. Delivering to 20,000+ pin codes nation-wide, we cater to over 3 lakh women across India.
- homeshop18 – Everything at HomeShop18 is weaved around what “you” like; be it our website, catalogue, payment options or special offers.With quality, value, and convenience mixed right into our foundation, we try to provide you – our beloved customer – the best possible shopping experience
- ebay – Launched in the year 2000, eBay India is a trading platform tailored to the unique needs of Indians. With a community of over 2.5 million registered users across 2471 towns in India. eBay India offers a wide range of products from not just India but US too. Items are priced reasonably low as the eBay sellers do not incur any high inventory costs.
- fashionandyou.com -Fashion And You which Started in the year 2010, launched website www.fashionandyou.com boasts of a strong member base of 5.7 million people servicing 8,000 pin codes pan-India. Pioneer in e-retail, www.fashionandyou.com was the first website to cross 1 million fan base on social media (Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, G+)Currently Fashion And You have associations with more than 1500 brands and supplier partners nationally and more than 100 international brands & exclusive tie-ups globally.
Note – List of Top 10 Online shopping Websites in India is generated based on products, revenue, expert reviews, services & shopping experiences. This is a non-promoted and non-paid post containing no links 🙂