Key Features of Moto G (2nd Gen)
- 1 GB RAM
- Dual Sim (GSM + GSM)
- 1.2 Ghz Qualcomm Quad Core Processor
- 12.7 cm HD Screen
- Expandable Upto 32GB
- Android v4.4.4 (KitKat) OS
- 8 MP Primary Camera and 2 MP Secondary Camera
4 Current OFFERS On Moto G (2nd Gen) Black 16 GB
- Exchange upto Rs. 5000 on Moto G 2nd Gen.Please note that only functional and display intact devices will be accepted. The IMEI number on the device will be verified by the executive collecting the device.
- EXTRA 10% OFF* with Axis Bank Debit and Credit Cards.
- Airtel Double Data Offer on select Moto phones (price shown is inclusive of this offer).
- Exciting offers on Case covers, Screenguards & Memory Cards (price shown is inclusive of this offer).
Note – The Moto G (2nd Gen) phone comes pre-installed with Android Lollipop. Phones with Android KitKat can be upgraded to Lollipop
Quality– Exceptional Phone. Exceptional Price. The Moto G 2nd Generation is the successor to the highly successful Moto G. With a 5-inch HD screen and an incredibly fast Quad-Core processor, you can expect a smooth smartphone experience wherever you go.
Original Review of Moto G (2nd Gen) by a user on Flipkart
Best of the rest at this price tag
using phone since last 4 days, its not just pros and cons , its pro’s, ok’s and con’s
1. good and fast processor – no lag
2. call quality top notch with noise cancelling
3. pure kitkat with guaranteed ” l ” upgrade.
4. low light pictures in camera extremely good.
5. last but not least – solid build quality.
6. expandable memory.
1.screen ppi and color vividness could have been better.
2. camera not that top notch but not complain-able.-good for this price range
3. front speakers- many people praise about the front speakers , but it really is not that loud, this is my 5 th phone in 3 years and so i can easily find the difference.
4. music and sound output quality not great but ok, even with headphones.
5. finger print magnet back cover.
6. back panel little slippery.
7. for some high end games processor has some lag.
8. could have done with a better customized ui , stock android (even though the latest kitkat) feels very cheap and nothing special. but this can be overcome by purchasing everything me launcher or theme app which is the greatest in ui customization home replacement available today in android store.
1. the screen brightness in in default without brightening is too too low , even for indoors in a half lit room.
just increase the brightness by one point and every thing is fine.
2. no dlna and nfc.
3. not a very good audio codec.
4. last but not least , bull shit ear phones, could have done better with jbl in ears.
1. could have done with an more gripper back panel.
2. a better headphones.
3. completely closed front dual speaker valleys.
if you keep the phone directly under a light and look at the edge of the speakers you can actually find the bottom from where the speaker emerges, now this small gap can be prone to dust and sweat which can go inside.
4. usb plug-gable charging plug.
5.3000 mah battery.
that’s it, finally it is a good phone,
every thing has its pros and cons,
well you cant expect galaxy s5 alpha features and sell for 13 k,
but worlds first mobile phone mmanufacturer and power-full android makes deadly combination,
there are phones like karbonn, alcatel, xiaomi m1 which may have double specs and sell at the same rate or slightly higher.
but cannot be counted for endurance.
because my 4 year old motorola atrix 4g still smokes some of today’s new and good phones from top major international manufacturers in almost every respect.