List of Best Online shopping Websites in India
- Flipkart – Flipkart.com which started as a book seller is now becomes the most famous Online Shopping in India. Flipkart mostly sells Mobile Phones, Televisions, Books, Digital Cameras, Laptops, Watches, & Clothing. Launched in 2007 is now become India’s leading marketplace with over 20 million products across 70+ Categories.
- Snapdeal – Snapdeal is India’s leading online marketplace featuring best offers on products & services offered by vendors across India. Snapdeal has become India’s largest mobile commerce firm with 40 million users, the largest mobile transactions base for any company.
- Amazon – (Amazon.in for online shopping in india) whose vision is to be Earth’s most customer centric company; to build a place where people can come to find and discover virtually anything they want to buy online. Amazon.in is only made for Online Shopping in India where you can Buy mobiles, laptops, cameras, books, watches, apparel, shoes and e-Gift Cards. Amazon also offers Free Shipping & Cash on Delivery.
- Jabong – Jabong.com is a young and vibrant company that aims to provide good quality branded products. Jabong.com caters to the fashion needs of men, women and kids across footwear, apparel, jewellery and accessories.
- Myntra – Myntra.com is a one stop shop for all your fashion and lifestyle needs. Being India’s largest e-commerce store for fashion and lifestyle products, Myntra.com aims at providing a hassle free and enjoyable shopping experience to shoppers across the country with the widest range of brands and products on its portal. The brand is making a conscious effort to bring the power of fashion to shoppers with an array of the latest and trendiest products available in the country.
- Yepme – Yepme.xom which is famous for their cheap middle range of men shoes, claims to be the India’s biggest & first online fashion brand, which services over 1000 cities monthly as against most offline retail fashion brands, which service only 75 cities. Yepme now delivers close to 500,000 units to its customers every month. With a fan following of over 6 million on Facebook, Yepme.com has created benchmarks in the online fashion industry.The company has built its business around the Fast Fashion Model on the lines of leading global peers. The talented team of in house designers hand-picked from the top design institutes operates on high agility to curate fresh and new designs on an everyday basis.
- Zivame – Zivame is India’s No 1 lingerie destination, liberating and empowering you with a world of choices to explore. Featuring 5000 styles in 100 sizes from 50 brands, Zivame caters to every woman’s unique need. We believe good lingerie is for everyone. Delivering to 20,000+ pin codes nation-wide, we cater to over 3 lakh women across India.
- homeshop18 – Everything at HomeShop18 is weaved around what “you” like; be it our website, catalogue, payment options or special offers.With quality, value, and convenience mixed right into our foundation, we try to provide you – our beloved customer – the best possible shopping experience
- ebay – Launched in the year 2000, eBay India is a trading platform tailored to the unique needs of Indians. With a community of over 2.5 million registered users across 2471 towns in India. eBay India offers a wide range of products from not just India but US too. Items are priced reasonably low as the eBay sellers do not incur any high inventory costs.
- fashionandyou.com -Fashion And You which Started in the year 2010, launched website www.fashionandyou.com boasts of a strong member base of 5.7 million people servicing 8,000 pin codes pan-India. Pioneer in e-retail, www.fashionandyou.com was the first website to cross 1 million fan base on social media (Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, G+)Currently Fashion And You have associations with more than 1500 brands and supplier partners nationally and more than 100 international brands & exclusive tie-ups globally.
Note – List of Top 10 Online shopping Websites in India is generated based on products, revenue, expert reviews, services & shopping experiences. This is a non-promoted and non-paid post containing no links 🙂