This is the only smartphone in this price range which is water-resistant. However, You cannot swim with your new Moto G, however, you need not worry about rains or accidental spills. Moto G (3rd Gen) has IPX7 certification. This means it is dust proof and is immersible in up to 3 feet of water for 30 minutes. However, be sure to lock the rear cover properly.It is designed to be water resistant, submerged for up to 30 minutes at a depth of 1 meter. Which means it can easily survive a dousing in the rain or even an accidental free fall into a bucket of water.
This is the only phone available at this price range of Rs 12K which is not available in any other brand.
This Phone has taken a place in Top 10 Smart Phones in India.
You Can Buy MOTO G 3rd Gen Here On Flipkart
Key specs Of Moto G 3rd Generation (XT1550)
- Network: GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900, LTE (1, 3, 7, 8, 28, 40)
- SIM: Dual SIM
- Screen: 5-inch IPS, 720×1280 resolution (~294 ppi pixel density,) Corning Gorilla Glass 3
- OS: Lollipop 5.1.1 (pure Android)
- Key hardware: 1.4GHz Quad-core Snapdragon 410 processor, 1GB RAM, 8GB internal (expandable to 32GB via SD card)
- Camera: 13MP (f/2.0) primary, 5MP front
- Wireless: 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0
- Weight: 155 gms
- Battery: 2470mAH
Price: Rs 11,999 (1GB RAM, 8GB internal storage)/ 12,999 (2GB RAM, 16GB internal storage)